Sold a membership by the manager of the Hixson location, "Cancel anytime for only $99", well that's decent, only a few months fees, right? We go over the paperwork, fees, cancellation and we're off.

A few months go by, Wife is no pregnant (she can't go), I'm up to my ears in work... Call Corporate, surprise, surprise... not the case, read the fine print, we'll keep your butt in a contract for two years ($1,000+) with no negotiation. Maybe I wouldn't think they were full of it if they'd fire the sales guy, oh but he probably got a fat commission lying to me, thanks.

Crooks, I wonder how they sleep at night.

Had an Experience with The Rush Fitness Complex?

Comments

Greensboro, North Carolina, United States #584579

If you want a crowded gym to go to where the trainers who arent certified will train you and if you get hurt because of their lack of experience then thats on you.They also sexually harass members and the sales guys pride themselves on sleeping with as many members as possible and everyone hears about it.

This place is sleezy and a rip off.

Kholargos, Attica, Greece #232616

What do you expect from Tennessee Trash!!!!

Fit4less - Customer Care Review Fit4less "I've been looking forward to Fit4less opening for months now. I have been unable to get anyone's attention (through the locked doors) so I can get a look around. No..." Read more Anytime Fitness Brentwood Calgary, Alberta Anytime Fitness "I was interviewed for an Assistant Manager position with the owner Tarik, on Friday October 14, 2016 @ 10am. I was told that I was hired and was asked to..." Read more Anytime Fitness - Banned after submitting a negative review about unathorized baby in the gym Anytime Fitness "I posted the following review on Yelp - http://www.yelp.com/biz/anytime-fitness-alpharetta?hrid=2_4K_qenr1WTPQqRwcUk6A and was subsequently banned from their facility. Prior to leaving this review, I addressed my issue with CarolAnn Fitzpatrick (co-owner) over 2 months..." Read more Muv Fitness - Review in Fitness Centers category from Hartsville, South Carolina Muv Fitness "I am an employee (personal trainer) of Muv fitness in West Columbia, SC and am submitting a complaint on the performance of Lamaria Jamison. She is very unprofessional, uses profane..." Read more Keystone Rv - Keystone travel trailer Keystone Rv "We purchased a keystone 4150 from camping world in Akron Ohio. Paid over $42,000 for the trailer. We are having leaks already after the camper has seen weather for 11..." Read more Reservation Counter - Scam artists Reservation Counter "Please do not book your hotel through this website, they are scam artists. Short Story: They stole my money and blamed me for their mistake. I ended up having to..." Read more Marks Work Wearhouse - Denver Haynes pants left me with chemical burns Marks Work Wearhouse "I bought a few pairs of their Mia pants and wore them without washing them first. They have a little warning about dye transfer that I found later. What happened..." Read more Triton Boats - Unwanted step child of boats Triton Boats "I bought a 2010 Triton Storm new. First boat. Loved it until the cracks began. Several cracks in structural areas. My certified welder says there are signs of insufficient welds..." Read more